Search by Keyword
Vendor/Sales Agencies/Marketing Agencies Vetting Process
The following is an outline of the process used by the Executive Team for vetting offers made by vendors, sales agencies, Marketing Agencies wishing to do business with Onyx Knight Enterprises.
All Onyx Knight Enterprises Vendors and Marketing Agencies have a duty to understand and comply with governmental laws and regulations which impact their business interactions and relationships with Onyx Knight Enterprises.
This process is in place to help us to do business with honest, verifiable, reasonable, reliable and responsible agencies whose services have a proven track record in assisting business to grow.
Before we move forward with any agreement, contract or transaction all of the below must happen first!
These steps are in place to assist us to weed out potential scams and low ROI business.
Information we will verify will include, but not limited to, any of the following items:
1) Before we can proceed any further, your business must be based, and licensed in the United States of America.
a) Please provide us with all of your company info, including legal company name, contact name, phone number, physical address. and the year started.
2) Your business must have existed for 5 years or more.
3) All communications must be in American English.
4) Upon receiving your phone call or e-mail we will verify any metrics you give us.
a) Please provide us with verifiable info of your track rate (success/failures)
b) Please provide references
5) We will do a few internet searches looking for
a) Reviews of your company.
b) critiques of your business.
c) Internet searched of your company name followed by the word SCAM, RIPOFF, COMPLAINTS attached to it.
d) We will crawl through any website you give us to spot potential misrepresentation of information.
e) Develop Vendor Service Profile for each type of service category.
i) verify company name, address, tel. #, e-mail and primary contact name (manager or owner), registered state of the business.
ii) PLEASE provide us with this information including links to INDEPENDENT reviews.
6) Determine some of your qualifications:
a) Years in business
b) # of employees
c) # of contractors
e) member or not of Chamber of Commerce or similar organizations
f) customer references.
g) anything else we need to know
7) Open question: What do you provide to help assure OKE that your services will be judged as superior to your competitors?
8) Separate telephone call/web search to Better Business Bureau for their report (lawsuits, complaints, etc.). We will reject any business that has less than an A Rating.
9) A comparison of your competitors for cost/performance analysis.
We Will Not
RIGHT TO CANCEL
Once we have made a decision regarding your service we will contact you either via phone or e-mail.
The OKE reserves the right to cancel any services or contract from any vendor that is not meeting the expectations communicated to us by the sales agent. The cancellations will be communicated via e-mail and in writing within 90 days of the initial contract.
GET A FREE E-Book