Home   |   Product Search   |   Site Map   |   Checkout   |   Track Your Order   |   Wish List   |   Customer
Blog
Search by Keyword

Search by Keyword

Defense Against Crime Blog by PepperEyes.com
Defense Against Crime Blog

Defense Against Crime Blog

Date-Rape Drugs: Protecting Yourself
90% of all campus rapes occur when alcohol has been used by either the assailant or the victim.

January is Human Trafficking Awareness Month
Imagine these scenarios: You are on vacation in a foreign country with your family, you have an 8-year-old daughter with you. You are our shopping and while you are looking at some merchandise, your child disappears.  Unknown to you, they snatched by strangers. You see an advertisement for models. The ad promise that selected models can […]

January is National Personal Self-Defense Awareness Month.
This month is dedicated to educate citizens, especially women and teens about realistic self-defense options that could very well save their lives. The aim is emphasize that being totally prepared by raising your awareness, reducing your risk of being a victim. This however is only 90 percent of the equation. The other 10 percent of your safety is purely physical. The total package is aimed to make you more alert and more aware that to the fact that the key to their own safety lies within you

The History of National Stalking Awareness Month
In January 2004, the National Center for Victims of Crime launched National Stalking Awareness Month (NSAM) to increase the public’s understanding of the crime of stalking. NSAM emerged from the work of the Stalking Resource Center, a National Center program funded by the Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice, to raise awareness […]

January is Personal Self-Defense Awareness Month
January is National Personal Self-Defense Awareness Month. This is a great chance to learn what to do in case someone does try to attack you. You want to make sure you do not end up as a statistic. The Purpose of this month is to educate women and teens about realistic self-defense options that could very well save their lives. It is sponsored by the National Self-Defense Institute, a not-for-profit corporation

Tis the Season .. to be Careful
How many times after Christmas morning have you drive by homes and know what they got because they put the boxes to their new Watz-it in the trash

Get a Stun Gun for Christmas – Just don’t test it on yourself!
f you ever feel compelled to 'mug' yourself with a stun gun, one note of caution: There is no such thing as a one second burst when you zap yourself! You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your by a violent thrashing about on the floor. A three second burst would be considered conservative?
Defense Against Crime Blog Link

Defense Against Crime Blog Link

Defense Against Crime Blog

To see the Full Blog Click Here

Tell a Friend

Tell a Friend



PepperEyes.com Self-Defense Products Store

8306 Ridgebrook Drive North Charleston, SC 29420 | (843) 364-4404
Copyright Onyx Knight Enterprises, 2016